* We go to great lengths to ensure that our puppy parents are of the highest quality. Our dogs are of the finest foreign import lines available.
* Our goal is to provide high quality puppies, NOT a high quantity of puppies.
* We have a special soft spot for rescue dogs, and have several who are all spayed or neutered. We know that there are many shelters with dogs who need loving homes, and we fully support them.
* We also know there are times when you may have a specific need or desire in a pet. Perhaps a shelter pet just doesn’t quite fit in with your needs. That’s where we come in.
*We spend a lot of time with each puppy as a way of helping it adjust to human interaction. Each puppy receives early neurological stimulation to aid in their development. As they grow they are socialized with many children, adults and other animals to be very well-adjusted.
* The puppies are born in our home and are raised around our family, which includes several children who help care for the puppies and interact with them on a daily basis. Puppies are well-socialized.
* All puppies come de-wormed, with current vaccinations, veterinarian examination, a health warranty (see NuVet/Life’s Abundance), and proof of parentage certificate. limited AKC registration.
* We also provide a folder of great information on puppy care, a new collar, and a baby blanket with mom’s smell on it to help with the transition.
* Support doesn’t end when your puppy goes home. I like to maintain open contact with my clients to ensure as smooth a transition as possible.
* Beginning at six weeks of age the puppies may be visited. We will accept non-refundable deposits (cash or check) at any time to hold your pick order and your puppy. We cannot put a hold on a puppy unless there is a deposit made. Once the puppies are old enough to be visited I will set up appointments with the clients. All sales must be made with cash. I am unable to accept any other form of payment.
* Please be aware of the NuVet and/or Life’s Abundance dog food portion of the warranty before coming and visiting or purchasing a puppy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.